iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Automan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Automan
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over the past couple of days I've felt like I was eleven years old again because I managed to get hold of some episodes of Automan [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Now, if only I could find some episodes of Street Hawk to complete my trip down favourite-80s-action-tv-shows memory lane...

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I thought I was the only one that remembered the show Automan, that is really scary. How is the quality of the tapes?

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for noikz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Street Hawk is sometimes on Bravo on Sky Digital.

I desperatley want it on DVD to add to my A Team, Airwolf, Knight Rider and Miami Vice DVDs.

Theres an online petition you can sign to "Get Street Hawk on DVD".

Everyone be sure to sign [Smile]

http://www.petitiononline.com/strthawk/

Posts: 239 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Banshee
Master Rewinder
Member # 1829

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Banshee   Email Banshee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now, if only I could find some episodes of Street Hawk to complete my trip down favourite-80s-action-tv-shows memory lane...
The world will never be the same until I can re-watch 'Manimal'. [Smile]
Posts: 125 | From: Surrey, U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Banshee
Master Rewinder
Member # 1829

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Banshee   Email Banshee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Street Hawk is sometimes on Bravo on Sky Digital
Although I did have the privilege of watching the infamous George 'bouffant' Clooney episode recently ( IMDB: "Street Hawk" (1985)playing "Kevin Stark" in episode: "A Second Self" (episode # 1.2) 11 January 1985).
Posts: 125 | From: Surrey, U.K. | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Manimal too-I like Melody Anderson as an actress.

Does anyone remember the tv show The Man from Atlantis with Patrick Duffy??? Wish I could see it again.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Devolution:
I thought I was the only one that remembered the show Automan, that is really scary. How is the quality of the tapes?

Not tapes, DivX, and the quality is excellent, have the first 7 episodes so far. I know it's not exactly, well you know, but the episodes just aren't available anywhere to legitimately buy so...

If there were a DVD of all 13 episodes I'd be first in line to buy it!

(excuse the size of these images but they should load quick even on a modem)

-  -  -  -  -

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home