iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » PLEASE HELP ME =(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME =(
Bebita
Rewind Curious
Member # 1993

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Bebita   Email Bebita   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] I don't know the name of this movie and I can't remember it much, but I remember when I was about 5 years old or so (I'm 20 now) my father would always rent me this movie that I loved. Well, it was about some kid puppets that lived behind a mirror. On the other side of the mirror was where the puppets lived. They were cute puppets too (It wasn't the Muppet Babies). I remember in one scene that the doll was in the washing machine by accident. I vaguely remember it. I have been looking for it forever and when I explain it no one knows what I'm talking about LoL. If anyone happens to know what I'm talking about please let me know.
Posts: 2 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a film I've personally seen but from your description and what other people have written about it here who have seen it, I'm making a wild guess it could be "The Hugga Bunch" - http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0173915/
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bebita
Rewind Curious
Member # 1993

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Bebita   Email Bebita   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG. I love you! That's what it is! [Big Grin]
Thank so much.

Posts: 2 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samurai Sweetie
Master Rewinder
Member # 1529

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Samurai Sweetie   Author's Homepage   Email Samurai Sweetie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh, this has got to be the single most repeated Topic in all of the 80s Rewind Forum [Roll Eyes] , can someone just make it an announcement or sticky? [Big Grin] lol

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why people love this movie so much, the things we'll never know. [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 186 | From: Lookout Mountain Road | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah...it seems like at least once a week someone asks about this movie!! hahahaha. I watched it for the first time the other night...it wasnt anything THAT great....your average episode of PufNStuff outshines it. well,anyway,from my own personal experience the 80s movie most enquired about is Hugga Bunch and the 80s tv show most enquired about is "Out of This World".
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home