iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Who is the worst 80s actor?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who is the worst 80s actor?
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who do you think is one of the worst 80s actors?

It is hard for me to think of one specifically, I would like to get your input first?

Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Willie Ames, or now as he likes to call himself "Bible Man".
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scott Baio or for that matter anyone associated with the movie "Zapped" with the exception of Scatman Crothers. Scatman was the bomb.
Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keanu Reeves...but I love him anyways!

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rogers Nelson, better known as 'Prince'

I looooved 'Purple Rain', but that was because of the music and the storyline.
The acting on the other hand,... s****d big time. [Frown]

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TKO: *ahem* prince rules. how dare you. (kidding)

and i agree with river. poor keanu hehe, but i love him also [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He he Ronnie, we just don't seem to get along, now do we? (kidding right back at ya) [Wink]
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved Purple Rain, did anyone ever think Price was acting, haha...that was him. I also loved the movie Zapped, that is a great 80's movie. I just bid on Zapped Again, I think Linda Blair's acting stinks-I haven't seen Zapped Again yet, but I have seen her in other movies-I like Linda Blair-but she can't act . I hate Sharon Stone as an actress-I think she totally stinks-there is nothing about her I like, and Sylvester Stallone can't act very well either-but there are alot of his movies I really like- my favorite 80's ones are First Blood and Cobra, but he sure couldn't act. I think the 80's actors were more real, I don't think anyone today is good at acting, they all stink, it's like they are reading the lines off the other person's forehead.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starlawill
Rewinder
Member # 1139

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for starlawill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ugh i can't stand sharon stone at all. there's something about that woman that just irks me.
Posts: 48 | From: new york | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susanna Hoffs in the All Nighter. While I dug her and the Bangles her acting ain't all that.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zapped Again is nothing like zapped. I thought it was funny because it incases the true cheesy 80s movie spirit. [Wink]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I am surprised by the Susanna Hoffs comment. Yeah she is no oscar winner but I absolutely loved that movie. It was one I always like to watch in May around the time school was out because that was the same premise as the film.
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samurai Sweetie
Master Rewinder
Member # 1529

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Samurai Sweetie   Author's Homepage   Email Samurai Sweetie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Cruise, Gods I can't stand his monotanous acting. [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 186 | From: Lookout Mountain Road | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sam hain2:
scott Baio or for that matter anyone associated with the movie "Zapped" with the exception of Scatman Crothers. Scatman was the bomb.

That movie rocked!!! How can you say Scott Baio was bad. You need to see the movie stoned he was in.
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Sweetie:
Tom Cruise, Gods I can't stand his monotanous acting. [Razz] [Big Grin]

Likewise, Samoerai, I don't like him either.Yuk. Only I didn't have the guts to admit it.

You have the brave heart of a warrior. *bows* HAI! [Big Grin] [Wink]

LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like Tom Cruise either, his ego is too huge..the only movies I liked him in as an actor were Risky Business, Cocktail and Rainman. Top Gun was ok-but he was an ego maniac in it, it was too much of a "guy" movie.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
I never understood the fascination with Mr. Cruise. His acting is nothing special to me.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home