iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Theme Nights

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Theme Nights
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a programme on (UK)TV recently and it was talking about how good 80's nights are in SHEFFIELD(UK). I'm pretty sure one of the bars it mentioned was called THE CASBAH,which apparently has regular 80's nights which get really busy with people in 80's style dress and stuff like that. Has anybody here been to this place or heard of it? I was thinkin' about checkin' it out 'cos i'm not that far from Sheffield. [Confused]

Quick hi to my fave pen pal without a pen
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I wouldn't know because I live in the US. But we have an 80s themed club called Mad Planet, it's pretty close to me. Everyone is dressed like the 80s there all the time. From New wave to Punk to pop and every other cheesy 80s get up. I love it! [Smile]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The Mecca of 80's clubs is in NYC, called properly, Culture Club.

I have been there dozens of times, it is incredible.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home