iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Name the movie the quote was from....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Name the movie the quote was from....
Hairbands8089
Senior Rewinder
Member # 216

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Hairbands8089   Author's Homepage   Email Hairbands8089   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are all 80's movies, of course...

1. "I enjoy skinny skiing, going to bullfights on acid......."

2. "Whoever's in the house is still in the house I'd like you to know I have just called the police. So if you have any brains whatsoever you'll get your *** out of my house real quick. I'd also like to add that I've have my father's gun and a scorching case of herpes"

3. "Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?"

4. "I like visiting with grandma and grandpa, writing letters to parents, and pushing lawnmowing machines so grandpa's hyena don't get disturbed"

5. "Hey smartass, my old man says if you put your tongue against a pole in the winter it'll stick"

6. "All I need is a cool Bud, some tasty waves and I'm fine"

7. "You held her hand...Spaz you're on your way!"

8. "Why don't you just ask him for the money Eddie? He sure as hell can't take a hint!"

9. "We've got chicks outside and you're in here dropping wolfbait"

10. "I'll take these Huggies and whatever cash you got back there.."

11. "All I care about are you and my drums"

Some of these lines are a bit obscure, but if you're a real 80's movie freak like me, you shouldn't have any problems remembering these. Good luck............. [Confused] [Cool]

Posts: 53 | From: South Louisiana, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWLkaholic
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2027

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for OWLkaholic   Email OWLkaholic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I got all but 2 who can finish this

1. Caddyshack
2. Ferris Buellers Day Off
3. Airplane
4. No clue
5. Christmas Story
6. Fast Times at Ridgemont High (although its Buzz not Bud)
7. Meatballs
8. Vacation
9. Weird Science
10.Raising Arizona
11. No CLue

Posts: 51 | From: The Great Midwest | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The first one that you missed is Sixteen Candles, and the last one is Some Kind of Wonderful.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home