iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I met and 2 Goonies and 1 Fratelli

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I met and 2 Goonies and 1 Fratelli
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for shaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sean Astin:
 -

Me and Corey Feldman:
 -

Corey signing for me:
 -

-

Corey filmingme with his video camera:
 -

I have more pics of Robert Davi and Sean Astin but they're not uploaded yet.

Hope you like them

shaz x

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for shaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the typos in title and post.
*I met and saw 2 goonies and one Fratelli*
*Corey filming me with his video camera*

shaz x

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette
Master Rewinder
Member # 252

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Janette   Email Janette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's too cool shaz! Corey looks really good! I saw him in that reality show he did and he wasn't looking too great, but here he looks really good! [Wink]

I got to meet Sean Astin a few years ago and got my picture taken with him as well. He seems like a cool guy.

What was this for? Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Posts: 156 | From: Midwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
Hi Janette,

The event was Collectormania. It was in the UK and loads of stars where there. Matrix reloaded twins, Robocop, lots of people from LOTR, Goonies, Harry Potter, Pinhead from Hellraiser etc. It was a big movie exhibition.
Had a great time and Corey was lovely. Looked very smart too.

shaz x

Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corey really does look a lot better without the blonde hair. What has he been up to lately? When did you get these pictures taken and where did you see them???? [Cool]
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
It was in milton Keynes in the UK. I had to get up at 5am to be there before 10am.
I met him on Sunday (5th Oct).
He was very chatty. We talked about music, my boyfs in a band and they were talking about the weird time signitures in Corey's CD's. He said he's done four. Described to us what sort of music they are.
Talked about the Goonies sequel. He said there are no plans for a sequel although there are rumors of a script.
Oh, also he told me that I have a "cool name".

shaz x

Janette
Master Rewinder
Member # 252

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Janette   Email Janette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that sounds really fun. I don't know about getting up at 5am, but the rest of it sounds cool. [Smile]
Posts: 156 | From: Midwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was so awesome. I am sure it was so worth it to get up at 5am for, it is like a once in a lifetime thing! What a great experience you had!! Corey does look good!!! Did he mention Corey Haim, or aren't they friends any more?
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
Hi isis,

It was so much fun. Had a really good time.
To be honest, I didn't ask about Corey Haim so I don't know.

Change of subject: I'm sorry isis but I had to take your pics off the thread 'What do you look like'. I had no room to upload the above pics as they were originally so big. Sorry.

shaz x

Roundpeg
Rewinder
Member # 1960

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Roundpeg   Email Roundpeg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is awesome! I love that movie and would have definitely gone to that, too. I have never been to meet anyone famous. Especially movies stars of a movie that I love. I think it would be so cool getting to meet them! I've never really met anyone famous. However, I did James Hetfield (Mettalica lead singer) in the hall of a Hotel I worked at. He gave free concert tickets to all of the hotel employees the night before and I thanked him and told him how awesome the concert was (I'm a Metallica fan!). I also passed Richard Simmons in the hall at the same hotel. That guy is looney...he was singin some crazy song.
Sorry, I just realized I was babbling. Anyway, cool pics!

Posts: 37 | From: Grew up in Florida (Go Dolphins!) Live in Germany | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shaz, ur sooo lucky! Last summer Corey was playing w/ his band Truth Movement at this place called he coachhouse and i went to check it out. In all honesty, it wasn't that good...but who was paying attention to the music anyway! [Roll Eyes]

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shaz, I didn't even know my picture wasn't on there any more. Oh well, maybe no one else is suppose to know what I look like, maybe that's a good thing.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right on shaz! wow, i would have been so starstruck, if i had been there. i really like the pic with you and feldman. you 2 look great [Big Grin]

glad you had fun!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Shaz-what does your button say that's on your purse? Does it say, "I love the 80's"?? I remember having all kinds of buttons in the 80's on my denim jacket. Did anyone else do that?

Did anyone else know that Corey Feldman had been married to Vanessa Marcil, from General Hospital??
I think she is probably one of the prettiest women in acting now, and why she has never been in more movies, aside from The Rock, is a mystery, except there aren't any movies worth being in, I guess.

RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, they broke up to Corey's drug addiction. You can also find her in Beverly Hills 90210.

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by isis9968:
Shaz-what does your button say that's on your purse? Does it say, "I love the 80's"??

Hey isis,

It say's 'I'm a Goonie'. (sad, I now but hey)

shaz x

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Good Stuff, the pics are really cool. Corey and Sean, it sounds like they were cool to be around, and that they seemed genuinely nice.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home