iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Back 2 What We Look Like....if you're still interested

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back 2 What We Look Like....if you're still interested
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well OK, if you still want to know what I look like,go to this bizarre address and look for Smayt.I'm afraid I don't know how to bring the photo to the Fastrewind site! http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/transuranicjay
Oh and can I just say that my hair is blonde and not red,that was caused by crazy lighting OK!!
You know what? I consider nearly all of you to be good friends,so I don't mind tellin' ya that this has got to be the most nerve racking and embarrassing thing i've yet to do on this site. Enjoy [Embarrassed]

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smayt, you have nothing to be embarassed about [Wink] . That's a very handsome picture...Was it taken professionally?
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been called that before! And yes it was taken by a pro-photographer who wanted to do a fashion piece.
Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
[img] us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/3f784ec0_a1cf/bc/smayt+gateford+is+me/_tn_/jacedots.jpg? [/img]

Hey look what I did! I managed to bring me here!

Smayt Shatner
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
OK so that failed...lets try again  -
Smayt Shatner
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
Sorry Eddie,i'm havin' trouble gettin' your picture up.But don't worry i'll keep trying. [Smile]
And can I just say to all,please ignore my last 2 posts on this particular subject.Basically I screwed up.he he, but the piccy address in the first post is right.

Samurai Sweetie
Master Rewinder
Member # 1529

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Samurai Sweetie   Author's Homepage   Email Samurai Sweetie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, both of you are cuties [Wink] , Smayt, don't take this the wrong way, but I thought you were female, from posts you and I have exchanged back and forth in the past. [Big Grin] hehehe
Posts: 186 | From: Lookout Mountain Road | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There must be a connection to being cute and liking the 80's, is anyone else catching on to that too?
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smayt you look good. What an artistic photo. I was so nervous to post my pic too. I was like are people gonna judge me by what I look like? Now it's done and who cares, right! [Big Grin] Isis I agree we are all cute!
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, I always wondered what you looked like, Smayt. Now I know,…

Looking good man! [Cool]

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
Thanx people,you have no idea how truly nervous I was about showin' my pic.
And can I just say TKO ...right back at ya babe. And SAMURI SWEETIE ...everybody does!Even after they've met me! [Eek!]

Smayt Shatner
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
Hey EDDIE, finally got to see your photos.
They're cool and the gang dude. Rock it now!

Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woo smayt. you look awesome. i like the hair, buddy [Wink]

oh, nice pants [Razz]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute pic Eddie Wilson [Smile] . Musicians rock! Also, I'm with you Isis and Muffy, liking the 80's must enhance the cuteness factor [Wink] . But you know what I noticed? No one on the board looks outdated...I was waiting to see some mullets, bad perms and acid washed jeans...lol! Good for us!

[ 03. October 2003, 09:56: Message edited by: cindymancini ]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the nice words and compliments everyone. It was great to see what everyone else looks like.
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
I agree with you EDDIE ,it also kinda makes you feel closer to everone,as though we're all buddies who hang out. Actually t5hat would be really cool.
Oh and RONNIE ,thanx for the kind comment...but I just wanna clarify...my hairs blonde. [Confused]

P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smayt has emailed me for comment on his picture, but for a few personal reasons I was in no frame of mind to be flippant..... until now! The Shrimpmeister returns!

Smayt, you remind me of someone, and it's taken me a little while to work out who. You US people may not know, but we have this 'reality' show here called Fame Academy, where several music industry 'greats (including the 80's pop star David Grant and Bee Gee robin Gibb) take some wannabe singers and try to make something of them. Well the winner was this girl from Cornwall called Alex, and she also had spiky hair and a habit of looking off into the distance, as if deep in thought......

Other than that, possibly the Newsreader Trevor McDonald or ex-Liverpool footballer Mark Lawrenson..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
HA HA HA, curse your very bones Shrimpmeister.
I don't do football, so I have'nt a clue who the footballin' dude is you mentioned [Roll Eyes] .
As for Alex(my carreer will be as good as the Sned),nah!! I don't see it,she's much more butch than I am.....but shorter!! So I guess it must be The Trev. Yep he's the man!!
Oh and i'm not lookin' off in deep thought..i'm checkin' for pygmies.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home