iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Please help, I'm at my wits end!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please help, I'm at my wits end!
xhedgiegirlx
Rewind Curious
Member # 1936

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for xhedgiegirlx   Email xhedgiegirlx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a movie when I was younger, time frame has to be around 85 give or take. I have been trying to find it ever since and I have NO idea. Here are the details I remember:

Girl goes through a mirror and loses her shoe. She falls onto a mattress type thing in another world
There are little puppet like people and the world seems like it was rather "squishy"

I know I sound insane, but thats all I can remember... It was NOT labrynth or alice in wonderland or anything like that.

Thanks in advance
Erin

Posts: 1 | From: MI | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luker2323
Rewind Curious
Member # 1939

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for luker2323   Author's Homepage   Email luker2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seek professional help immediately
Posts: 3 | From: nj | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samurai Sweetie
Master Rewinder
Member # 1529

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Samurai Sweetie   Author's Homepage   Email Samurai Sweetie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, it's the "Acid Trip" movie [Big Grin] , so many people keep asking about this movie, for the life of me, I can't figure out why, lol [Razz]

Unfortunately, I can't remember the title [Confused] , but I'm sure someone will remember and reply again. [Smile]

Or you could just do a bit of Detective work, and dig up the older posts that are probably buried a few pages back. [Cool]

Posts: 186 | From: Lookout Mountain Road | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUGGA BUNCH!!!! I had to solve this mystery for someone before. a girl goes through a mirror with her dolls/stuffed animals right??? Huggabunch!!!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hugga bunch really???????

when they said acid trip movie, i was expecting something very off the wall..maybe even horror.

now i am picturing something like garbage pail kids.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home