iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » CARTOONS OF THE 80'S

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CARTOONS OF THE 80'S
Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Email Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE 80'S CARTOON?
Posts: 317 | From: South East London England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingMonkey
Rewind Curious
Member # 1909

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for FlyingMonkey   Email FlyingMonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fave cartoons of the 80s were, Heathcliff(with his infectious laugh)super ted(with his buddy spot?)thundercats(lionel!)tenage mutants ninja turtles(love the game for the nes also)pole position(talking cars, how cool. kit eat you heart out..lol)Brave star(strength of a bear..)also Galaxy High( just saying the name makes me nostalgic).
Posts: 2 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bings2003
Rewinder
Member # 1914

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Bings2003   Email Bings2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ulysses 31?
The Lost Cities of Gold
Spiderman and his Amazing Friends
Thundercats (I have all 130 episodes [Embarrassed] )

To name but a few.

Posts: 31 | From: Sheffield, England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Email Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorites were MIGHTY MOUSE, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, ULYSESS, I cant believe i forgot about heathcliff... Captin cave man, wacky races... Thunder cats were brilliant too and WILLOW THE WISP how mad was that!?!
Posts: 317 | From: South East London England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Doyle
Rewind Curious
Member # 1916

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for John Doyle   Author's Homepage   Email John Doyle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe!
Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebazman
Master Rewinder
Member # 1741

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for thebazman   Author's Homepage   Email thebazman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone remember, Raggy Dolls, that just came to me last night, used to love that.

"Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, Dolls Like You and Me"
i then break into Gummi Bears, ah yes i can see the album deal now....

oo and Dogtanian, that was great. The Racoons with Uncle Cedric and the big cigar hangin out his mouth.

Baz

Posts: 142 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home