iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Movie PLZ!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Movie PLZ!!!!!!!
Rampkin325
Rewind Curious
Member # 1902

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rampkin325   Author's Homepage   Email Rampkin325   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This classic high school movie from the 80's featured several members of the brat pack learning life lessons while serving out a day's detention. What is this movie??
Posts: 1 | From: Chanlder | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for shaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Breakfast Club

shaz x

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Are you serious?

While you are at it can anyone figure out that name of the movie with the kid that cuts school and goes to chicago with his friend and girlfriend?

I have been stumped for weeks.

Please don't take me seriously

because everyone should know,
We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vashti1999
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1837

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for vashti1999   Email vashti1999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Are you serious?

I wondered the same thing. How much of a classic do you really consider it if you can't remember that title? [Confused] If you were just quizzing us, that's way too easy. [Razz]
Posts: 60 | From: New York City | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retrohpink
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1832

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for retrohpink   Author's Homepage   Email retrohpink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this looks so much like a quiz question.
but its ridiculous. i mean tbc!! [Embarrassed]

Posts: 65 | From: lisbon, portugal | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Devolution:
can anyone figure out that name of the movie with the kid that cuts school and goes to chicago with his friend and girlfriend?

I have been stumped for weeks.

"I know what you did last seimester"

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home