iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » what would you rate this site out of 10? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what would you rate this site out of 10?
sladey
Rewinder
Member # 1804

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sladey   Email sladey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 FOR ME
Posts: 32 | From: wiltshire,england | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 for me, also [Wink]

Duckie [Smile]

Posts: 54 | From: A Smoky Jazz Club | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No question...10!!!!

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 times 10 [Cool]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MONSOON
Master Rewinder
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for MONSOON   Email MONSOON   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 definately and the forums an 11 because of the folks that frequent it.
Posts: 264 | From: Bainbridge , GA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MONSOON:
10 definately and the forums an 11 because of the folks that frequent it.

I totally agree.
In my environment I haven’t got one single friend that shares my obsessive interest in 80’s movies, music or culture, so thank God for this site and it’s visitors. [Cool]

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belauan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1862

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Belauan   Email Belauan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It must be a 10! It's the only thing I think of, all day long...
Posts: 58 | From: Palau | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to give it a 5 + 5,no....make it 7 + 3.
Hang on,6 + 4. No wait a minute...I give it a 4 + 1 + 3 + 2.

Know what I mean?

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for shaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a wicked site. The only thing I wish the forum had is a list of who's online. I always feel like i'm talking to myself. I'm in the UK so when i'm on here most people seem to be asleep. Would be cool to see who's here when I am.

shaz x

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(In my environment I haven’t got one single friend that shares my obsessive interest in 80’s movies, music or culture, so thank God for this site and it’s visitors.)

VERY TRUE for me. i agree 100%

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I almost have 200 posts, are we seriously responding to "What do you rate this site?"

What happens if you thought it sucked?

come on everyone please?

What do you rate this site?

I don't know, tough call

not a 10 probably only because this shouldn't even need to be posted.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retrohpink
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1832

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for retrohpink   Author's Homepage   Email retrohpink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its just awesome. ten out of ten.
Posts: 65 | From: lisbon, portugal | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belauan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1862

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Belauan   Email Belauan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shaz:

we're on the same boat..our time is PST...If it comes to that...conversing with people online..I hope that we'll have an option to that and the regular forum...we, that English is our 2nd language, have a difficulty...building up what we want to say...well, I guess I am the only one..a minority..I'll follow the tide..but you have a point there....

Posts: 58 | From: Palau | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sladey
Rewinder
Member # 1804

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sladey   Email sladey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your replys everyone well except DEVO

MESSAGE FOR DEVO
Dont slate my topics please, and also you say this is something sad to put on here but i have seen you have replied to "how old is everyone that goes on this site"!

Posts: 32 | From: wiltshire,england | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bravo Sladey! Good for you! hehe

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
Originally written by Sladey:
MESSAGE FOR DEVO
Dont slate my topics please, and also you say this is something sad to put on here but i have seen you have replied to "how old is everyone that goes on this site"!

Sladey,
I don't want to be annoyingly politically correct, but it seems to me by saying "I have seen you have replied to HOW OLD IS EVERYONE THAT GOES ON THIS SITE, you are comdemning DEVO for something you, yourself, just did.

Not an attack, just an observation!

Tootles! [Wink]

Sam Hain
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1552

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Sam Hain   Email Sam Hain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was Sladey's point, because Devolution did it first.
Posts: 56 | From: Bismarck, ND; hopefully Phoenix, ARIDzona come spring | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomer Rave
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 539

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Tomer Rave   Email Tomer Rave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only real place to discuss the great movies of the 80's with people that know what they are talking about...
a home.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marius350
Rewinder
Member # 342

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Marius350   Email Marius350   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Def. a 10++++...Awesome site!!! Best on the net!!
Posts: 38 | From: Hazleton, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly a 10 out of 10.

I wouldn't give it any less. [Smile]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely a 10!
for this site its future's so bright i got to wear shades! [Cool]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.. I know some of you are digging up these old threads and I agree it has been fun to see them.. but I cringe sometimes for a couple reasons .. here's 'one' of the reasons:

Let's do a quick roll call on all these folks on this thread that think this site is a 10!! ..

sladey - 32 posting and one of them was as the godfather of this thread.

Duckie - only 54 posting and a 3-star rating.

RiverPhoenix4Life - 754 postings and I must admit is one of those elusive 'gone, but not forgotten' Rewinders who left an impact .. but typing her name now almost makes me sad. [Frown]

Ronnie - 4299 postings and still here!! A true legend with a magical writing touch.. all right .. seeing her in an old thread is a blast! [Big Grin] [Karate Kid]

MONSOON - 264 postings and might have been here once in last 3 years.

TKO - 1038 posting and missing once again. I've got to admit that I totally liked this guy and he had great input.

Belauan - 58 postings and out of here!

Smayt Shatner - 1201 postings and quite the Rewind class clown. But apparently he is currently on a 5 year mission with Captain Kirk's toupee that he was always commenting on.

Shaz - 74 postings and too bad she(?) left before the Rewind added the 'in the past 300 minutes' features.. especially since Muffy could give her some expert guidance now.

Devo - 3676 postings later (he claimed almost 200 at the time) and can you believe this guy is now telling us all how to behave properly on the Rewind? [Wink] He mentioned it the other day.. but these old threads are a harsh reminder to "Please Don't Feed the Devo!"

retrohpink - "its just awesome. ten out of ten." .. well at least for 65 postings.

Sam Hain - it is neat to see the original Sam Hain and the fact he had 56 postings before forgetting his login. Dude has tons of postings under at least three different Sam Hains. So I must give credit for more than just these 56.. of course these might be only 56 postings of his that weren't making fun of me. [Roll Eyes]

Tomer Rave - still stuck on the lucky 13!

Marius350 - 38 postings .. a 10 ++++ site rating with a 1 ---- user rating? [Embarrassed]

Lovers With Cassie - stop living in the past dude! ha!

[Cool] <-- the young warrior - but if you read above, Devo already told me you would say a '10' .. not sure about the 'while wearing shades' though!

Oh btw.. My site rating is 'Tripendicular' .. which is a bit higher than a 10 ++++

[ 18. June 2011, 08:46: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an interesting thread  -
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
valley i nearly did a sam hain a few weeks ago and forgot all my loggin in details and spent half the day trying to log in to no avail! [Mad]
all that kept going through my head was what am i going to have as my new forum name,i know it's pretty sad!
the best i could come up with was(and mind you this was after a good hour or so) - the return of the young warrior! how pathetic is that! [Embarrassed]
she might have been a riverpheonix4life but it doesn't look like she's a rewinder4life! [Wink]

[ 18. June 2011, 07:20: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Devo - 3676 postings later (he claimed almost 200 at the time) and can you believe this guy is now telling us all how to behave properly on the Rewind? He mentioned it the other day.. but these old threads are a harsh reminder to "Please Don't Feed the Devo!"
This made me laugh so hard! whoa Devo......Lover's would you find some cool old threads to dig up please? [Smile] haha How did you find this one? haha
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home