iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Cartoon films

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cartoon films
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a bit of a fan of 80s cartoon films, ones that had cinema releases and ones that got video releases, what other 80s ones are there besides:

Robotech the movie
Thundercats the movie
Challenge of the Gobots the movie
Starchaser: The Legend of Orin
Rock & Rule
Savior of the Earth (strange one, it's a Tron rip-off cartoon)
American Pop (haven't seen that yet)
Fire & Ice (haven't seen it either!)

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystalgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1801

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crystalgirl   Email Crystalgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I m a fan too here are some more cartoon filrms for the list
1.Care Bears
2.care Bears 2 new generation
3 rainbow brite and the star stealer
4. my little pony movie
5.transformers movie
6. the last unicorn
7. the chipmunk adventure
8. the muppet movie
9. Heathcliff the movie
10. heman and shera secret of the sword.

those are some I could think of [Smile]

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I used to fancy Molly Ringwald
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1884

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for I used to fancy Molly Ringwald   Email I used to fancy Molly Ringwald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starchaser, what a great movie. Do you know if its out on DVD?
Posts: 67 | From: London,Uk | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was something about Smurfs and the Magic Flute.
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" count as a "cartoon film"? Or maybe it doesn't count because it was only partially animated?
Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite cartoon film from the 80's has to be
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe..it was also one of those movies that could go in to the things that traumatized me category-when they shaved all the lion's hair off- was pretty creepy.

I like the Chuck Jones films- like: Rikki Tikki Tavi- allthough I think it came out in the late 70's, and A Cricket in Times Square, which I am waiting for, I got it off Ebay-it's hard to find.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home