iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » help with title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help with title
nothinlikebefore
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1888

- posted      Profile for nothinlikebefore   Email nothinlikebefore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for all i know the movie is probably already on the site... i just don't know the title! It's a fantasy movie with a brother and sister (i think), a leprechaun, and pool of water(?) that people slide into as humans and come out as butterflies. the details of the movie are very foggy. if you can, please help out.
Posts: 93 | From: texas | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nothinlikebefore
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1888

- posted      Profile for nothinlikebefore   Email nothinlikebefore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on... does no one know? [Confused]
Posts: 93 | From: texas | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for shaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Could it be Legend (1985)?

I haven't seen it but I did a huge search and this was the only thing that came up.

Hope that helps

shaz x

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nothinlikebefore
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1888

not Legend, but thanks a bunch for the response. i didn't know if anyone was reading this post. thanks.
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for shaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again,

How about Hawk the Slayer (1981)?

shaz x

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
Or Cocoon?

shaz x

Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i keep coming back to this post, but unfortunately, i do not know the name of the movie. it's probably one that i have never seen. good luck though [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nothinlikebefore
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1888

thanks for the replies, unfortunately still no luck.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home