iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help with a movie title.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with a movie title.
Jones4Rio
Rewinder
Member # 1848

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jones4Rio   Email Jones4Rio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are so great at figuring these things out.

The film I can't find was from probably the early/mid 80s. There's a pre-teen American boy in Australia (I can't remember why he is there), but he's convinced that there is a monster in a local pond a la Loch Ness monster. Through investigation and applying science, he figures out that it's just a piece of construction machinery at the bottom of the pond that rises when so much oxygen has built up.

There are also two young girls, sisters I think, that hang out with him.

Does anyone remember this? Thanks for the brain strain, everyone.

Posts: 48 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'The Go-Kids' (1986) also known as 'Frog Dreaming' and 'The Quest'. It featured Mr ET himself, Henry Thomas. [Smile]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091810/

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home