iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!
Confused
Rewind Curious
Member # 1887

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Confused   Email Confused   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I am so confused. I can remember little parts of a movie from the 80's but I can not for the life of me remember the title. I remember an old man living in a weird old house and these kids would go in and they would lose their hair. After they lost it, it would grow back but it wouldn't stop growing. So one boy cut his hair while he was at school. Also one boy glued a wig to his head and while he was playing soccer, another kid pulled the wig off. That's basically all I remember. If anyone has ANY idea of what this movie might be, I would appreciate a reply. Thank you so much.....
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1886

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for shaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi confused.

Could it be Peanut Butter Solution (1985)?

Hope that helps

shaz xx

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The Peanut Butter Solution,

When the kid puts the stuff on his package, haha!

Oh, HBO.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool movie, the peanut butter solution. i own this one. and just like Devolution said, the scene where the boy puts the stuff on his *ahem*, is too funny. [Eek!]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confused
Rewind Curious
Member # 1887

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Confused   Email Confused   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank y'all SO much for helping me out. I've been thinking about this movie for a while, but I didn't know if anyone would know what I was talking about. It's been really bothering me not knowing the name of the movie. Again, thanks.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confused
Rewind Curious
Member # 1887

Rate Member
Hey, do any of y'all know where I can find the movie? I'm dying to see it again.
nothinlikebefore
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1888

- posted      Profile for nothinlikebefore   Email nothinlikebefore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just can't get over how strange this is... I've been talking about this movie for years, and no one seems to remember it. I had to register today just to express my thanks for the title.
Posts: 93 | From: texas | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confused,

Amazon.com seems to have a few copies for sale USED. Or, you can try videoflicks.com or maybe someone might be selling a copy on ebay. I went to Blockbuster video and ordered a copy from them through Baker and Taylor movie vender. But, that was back in '97.

Good luck.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home