iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Riki-oh

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Riki-oh
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Gosh! Has anyone seen this movie? Its full title is "Riki-Oh: The Story of Riki" and it just might be the sickest movie i've ever seen. I actually saw it for the first time at a club called The Lizard Lounge a couple of weeks ago. They were showing it while numerous concerts were going on. The gore in it just shocked me. Its one of those B-level movies with horrible dubbing, but thats what gives it character.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0102293/

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NottoocoolJulie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1580

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for NottoocoolJulie   Email NottoocoolJulie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that movie was HILARIOUS!!
Posts: 59 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds fun, I recently saw "Kung Pow:Enter the Fist" which was made by the guy who did the thumb stuff on Sky (Thumb Wars:The Phantom Cuticle etc.), he found some old kung-fu movie, added himself into it, gave it 50% more footage and re-dubbed it with a completely new storyline, very funny.
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NottoocoolJulie:
I thought that movie was HILARIOUS!!

Yea, I thought it was petty funny too. Its crazy, but funny. I think there is a part two that came out in 94.
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home