iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » William Ragsdale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: William Ragsdale
love80's
Rewind Curious
Member # 1878

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for love80's   Email love80's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was little, I didn't appreciate the 80's. Now I miss it.I recently realised, the movies, the sitcoms, the music...it was one of the best times.I recently saw mannequin 2 and William Ragsdale.I didn't know he was cute when I was 10, now I'm 26, its a whole different story.Any news on William? No worries, not a stalker,just wondering how he is, whats he up to....just noticed also, that slowly, the 80's influence is coming back.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last I saw of him was guest shots on TV in the late 90s. He had his own show on Fox in the early 90s, "Herman's Head". Interesting concept where they would go in his head at his four thoughts of process, which would ponder the decisions in his life.

According to the IMDB, this year he did a tv movie sequel to Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion (oh, god). Looks like last year he had a signifigant role on Judging Amy.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jones4Rio
Rewinder
Member # 1848

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jones4Rio   Email Jones4Rio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a little girl, I had a huge crush on William Ragsdale. Course, I only watched TWO of his films - "Fright Night",over and over and over. I even watched "Fright Night II" many times. I was such a girly-girl. I would watch the kissing parts again and again. <sigh> I'd totally forgotten about my crush on him. Now I remember, I DID watch "Mannequin 2". It was bad.

Yeah, he had that show "Herman's Head" for awhile on Fox. I watched it only for him, but grew to really enjoy it. Was kinda sad to see it go off the air.

Ragsdale seems to be one of those actors that works erratically. It's like, just when it seems he's fallen of the planet, I see him in something.

I can't quite explain my crush. He was kinda dorky but still yummy. I just remember really wanting to kiss him. Ahhh, the interior life of a 10 year old.

Posts: 48 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara
Rewinder
Member # 1697

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
william ragsdale recently made 3or 4 guest apperances on the show judging amy , he played her mothers fiances son , also for only one season he had a show on abcs tgif , it was a show abot a guy his son and his ex football star brother all living in one house, it was pretty funny i liked it .
also on a diffrent note its very possible that i am related to him , i have never met him but we have the same last name and i have family that i have never met where he is from ( my mother said that it is possible because she knows that there is an actor in my family) hope i helped in some little way [Smile]

Posts: 40 | From: arlington tx | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evil neil
Rewind Curious
Member # 1954

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for evil neil   Author's Homepage   Email evil neil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im possibly a bit of a william ragsdale maniac (not literally), since seeing him in fright night ive folllowed his stuff. i used to idolise him big time!
saw him in a good tv film called 'frankenstein the college years' early nineties it was though.
most recently he was in a series callewd 'brothers keeper'.

Posts: 9 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara
Rewinder
Member # 1697

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(evil neil Junior Dude
Member # 1954
most recently he was in a series callewd 'brothers keeper'. )
yes this is the show i was talking about, i couldnt remeber the name of it.

Posts: 40 | From: arlington tx | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home