iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Where is Cory Haim now???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where is Cory Haim now???
sladey
Rewinder
Member # 1804

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sladey   Email sladey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched license to drive again the other day and it got me thinking all these 80's actress/actors we love half of them have gone!!! but where
1)Corey Haim-2)Anthony Micheal-Hall
Please let me know if you have any up to date news

Posts: 32 | From: wiltshire,england | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corey HAim is making a cameo in the new film Dickie Roberts:Former Child Star, with plenty of other 80s starts. He's put on some pounds now and was almost unrecognizable to me when I saw him.

Anthony Michael Hall is now appearing in The Dead Zone on USA. He's enjoying good ratings and a cult like following for this show. It's pretty good, you should check it out. It's based on a Stephen King story, Christopher Walken played the same character that AMH plays in the movie.

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anthony Michael Hall is on a cable show called The Dead Zone. He looks totally different. Unless you go in KNOWING its Anthony Michael Hall,you would probably never guess its him.
Corey Haim....I saw his E True Hollywood Story about a year ago. I think he had drug problems.(they show him in a pawn shop hocking stuff).Its a shame.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EnglishRose
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 175

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EnglishRose   Email EnglishRose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to adore Corey Haim and think it is such a shame that he went down the path of massive drug abuse. It always makes me wonder how ex-famous people do actually get any money.

Once you have been very famous can you go back to working in a burger bar? There are only so many artifacts from your fame that you can sell!

If Corey is out there I am still willing to the women to help hm over come the problems. I can look past the fat and the sunken eyes!

Posts: 23 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you sure its Corey Haim in Dickie Roberts?? I thought I read somewhere that it was Corey feldman(or maybe both!!!!)
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
turbo84
Rewind Curious
Member # 1874

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for turbo84   Email turbo84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Corey Feldman in the previews to that Movie.
as for Haim, he's on all these drugs to keep him sane now. Its such a shame the way they made him out to look like on E

Posts: 5 | From: San Antonio Tx | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NottoocoolJulie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1580

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for NottoocoolJulie   Email NottoocoolJulie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.x-entertainment.com/archive/quickies/17/index.shtml

Yikes! [Eek!]

Posts: 59 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That website is hilarious! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a special on Entertainment Tonight about the Dickie Roberts movie. They had a whole bunch of former child stars singing some theme song for the movie. Haim was one of them, with all the cameos they had planned for the film some of them could have gotten cut. I think they are planning a video for the song they recorded so maybe he'll be in it, afterall he did sing for them.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss seeing this guy in movies. I wish him and Feldman could strike their careers back up. It really sucks. Haim has made alot of good movies.
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the shame is that they were really good actors. You really wonder what kind of other films they might have gone onto.

Only other thing I can add about Haim is from that E! Story, and apparently he lives in a guest house with his mom at some apartment building.

They showed that one interview he gave all stoned talking about his first commercial. He was missing words and looked half awake. Crazy.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
oh please tell me thats hair was from his head!!
NottoocoolJulie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1580

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for NottoocoolJulie   Email NottoocoolJulie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking the exact.same.thing.

ewwww...

Posts: 59 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
After checking out that website I don't know what to say. I can't believe that soemone who was in the Lost Boys is selling some kinda body hair and rotten teeth on ebay! It's sad when a Corey has to sell bits of himself just to make the rent. Just shows you what drugs can do to a person I guess.
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
if someone who practiced black magic or voodoo got a hold of those items they could really f**k up his life. oh wait,its too late.
RiverPhoenix4life
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1719

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RiverPhoenix4life   Email RiverPhoenix4life   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent point sweetpeaches. although I must say he really doesn't need any help f*cking up his life.

Tootles! [Wink]

Posts: 754 | From: Orange County CA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw Dickie Robert. Cory Haim was in it at the very end singing a song. I can't believe how FAT he is! It must be about 250 lbs. The movie was very funny!!
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
I cant believe I let this happen to me: me and a friend went to see Dickie Roberts and the second it ended he was in a rush to get out of the theatre. I missed the song!!!! which means I missed Corey Haim and a bunch of other "where the hell have you been's"!!!! Im so mad. guess I'll just have to rent it when it comes out on video.
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
I cant believe I let this happen to me: me and a friend went to see Dickie Roberts and the second it ended he was in a rush to get out of the theatre. I missed the song!!!! which means I missed Corey Haim and a bunch of other "where the hell have you been's"!!!! Im so mad. guess I'll just have to rent it when it comes out on video.

When you go see another movie, just walk in at the end of Dickie Roberts and see the song. There must be at least 15-20 child stars singing!!
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
ahahahahahahahh! that is the FUNNIEST advice I've ever gotten. "Sneak into the end of the movie". Im really sure that was the friggin highlight of the movie! Maybe Ill go again with someone else. Im sure I missed a bunch of faces I would've loved to have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
ahahahahahahahh! that is the FUNNIEST advice I've ever gotten. "Sneak into the end of the movie". Im really sure that was the friggin highlight of the movie! Maybe Ill go again with someone else. Im sure I missed a bunch of faces I would've loved to have seen!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is ture! I have never walked into the end of a movie, but I would for this one agian.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home