iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » movie help someone please read

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: movie help someone please read
Crystalgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1801

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crystalgirl   Email Crystalgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all you movie buffs. ok this movie is from the 80s its about this private school that this pour girl is sent to full of all these rich girls the pour girls name was Cindy I hope someone can help me please post !1 everytime i v had a topic no one has posted [Frown]
Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm, that's not ringing any bells in my head. I can try looking around to see if I can find anything similar to what your looking for. I'll let you know if I find anything. [Smile]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you give any more info? Like, is it a Comedy/Romance/Horror etc.
Anything at all you remember would help. [Confused]

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystalgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1801

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crystalgirl   Email Crystalgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a comedy the girl came from an orphen home and won some kind of scholarship to go there I think she ends up with some rich guy. I cant remember its been so long I hope this helps someone figure out the tittle thanks alot [Smile]
Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you remember who was in it? If you can think of any of the actors names or what other movies they have been in that will really help! [Smile]
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about "Princess Academy" from 1987?

Princess Academy

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystalgirl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1801

Member Rated:
OMG!1 that is the movie the princess academy . i m so gonna go find that now thank you so much you rock [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home