iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Boy Who Could Fly..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Boy Who Could Fly..
Duckie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there,

Does anyone here remember 'The Boy Who Could Fly'? As a child that was one of my favorite movies, I've seen it too many times to remember..
I had a huge crush on Eric [Razz] .

Duckie [Smile]

Posts: 54 | From: A Smoky Jazz Club | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j banana
Rewinder
Member # 1714

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for j banana   Email j banana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god i have been yelling to my friend about that movie but i guess she has not seen it, by the way this is my friends username who i was yelling to!no life story! ok but i loved tht movie so much and i love when he gets the flower, the beautiful flower for her! and she is like WAH?! how did you get the flower..... and later we find out. man. that hits the spot. i vaguely remember this whole deal with his family and home movies. what was that all about, i hope you remember because i love you.
Posts: 37 | From: CA...on the southern side | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette
Master Rewinder
Member # 252

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Janette   Email Janette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just bought the DVD. [Smile] Good movie. I think Fred Savage was adorable in this movie. He did such a good job, you can see a little of his younger brother, Ben, in his own features. You can tell they're brothers. I had a crush on Eric too.
Posts: 156 | From: Midwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a good film. I finally got to see it for the first time about two years ago. Hopefully I'll find it on dvd sometime soon. Anything with Fred Savage is cool. (The Wizard, Little Monsters, etc.)
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckie
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1732

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by j banana:
i vaguely remember this whole deal with his family and home movies. what was that all about, i hope you remember because i love you.

I vaguelt remember.. I think it was her family.. I think that her father had recently died, and her mother was always watching their old home movies.. I think that was it.

Wow, I had totally forgotten about that part!

It's cool that other people actually know about this movie.. when I was a kid it was on the Disney Channel practically every day, all day long.. [Wink]

Duckie [Smile]

Posts: 54 | From: A Smoky Jazz Club | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home