iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help me please!! What is the name of this two movies!!??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me please!! What is the name of this two movies!!??
Andry
Rewind Curious
Member # 1761

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Andry   Email Andry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!!
I live in Sweden so it is very hard to find good movies from the 80´s. When i was 4 or 5 years old i saw two movies, i dont know if they are from the 80´s but i think they are. The first movie is about some kids that travels on inlines and they protect a ball, a glowing ball, the film looks like "mad max" but thats all i remember!! The other one is moore like a fantasy movie, its like "Willow", in this film there is a kid who haves a magic ring and with this ring he can create images in the sky, images like a lion, but thats all i remember! =(
Please if anyone knows wich movie this two are or know wich actors or actress who are in this movie let me know! I have been looking for this two movies over 10 years now!! Send me an e-mail if you know something! My e-mail adress is :
Henrythedude@hotmail.com

Have a great day!!!!

//Andry

Posts: 4 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FontanaG
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1673

- posted      Profile for FontanaG   Author's Homepage   Email FontanaG       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the movie now I need to try to remember the name, the ball was like it was alive and loved when they played the game with it. I know it just give me a little time to remember. The Wizard may find it before me he is good at this. [Smile]
Posts: 59 | From: FontanaCA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80s crazy
Rewind Curious
Member # 1762

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80s crazy   Email 80s crazy       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the first movie you speak of is "Solarbabies" aka "Solar Warriors" (1986) with Jason Patric (also known for "The Lost Boys").

Plot Summary: In a future in which most water has disappeared from the Earth, we find a group of children, mostly teenagers, who are living at an orphanage, run by the despotic rulers of the new Earth. The group in question plays a hockey based game on roller skates and is quite good. It has given them a unity that transcends the attempts to bring them to heel by the government. Finding an orb of special power, they find it has unusual effects on them. They escape from the orphanage (on skates) and try to cross the wasteland looking for a place they can live free as the stormtroopers search for them and the orb.

Let me know if this is it...I haven't thought about this movie in forever. Also, sorry for the long reply.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FontanaG
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1673

- posted      Profile for FontanaG   Author's Homepage   Email FontanaG       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80's crazy you got it and welcome to the club, if this is your first post.
Posts: 59 | From: FontanaCA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andry
Rewind Curious
Member # 1761

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Andry   Email Andry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Thank you guys so very very very very much!!!!!! I have been looking for theese film over a decade now!! Do you guys remember the other movie? The one with the kid with his magic ring that can create images in the sky, it haves the same look as "Willow"
But once thank you so much!!

//Andry

Posts: 4 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a look at this and see if it's the one:

Wizards Of The Lost Kingdom

Paul

~ Never Raid Barry Manilow's Wardrobe ~

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andry
Rewind Curious
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Paul i think that´s the movie!! Thank you so much!!!!!! Now comes the hard part finding it and buy it!! Well once again Paul thank you!!

Have a great day

//Andry

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home