iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I need help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need help!
radunham
Rewind Curious
Member # 1662

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for radunham   Email radunham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to find the name of a movie for a bet! I don't know much about it but It starts of with a kid getting a high score on a video arcade game, he is then recruited by some aliens to fight for their planet. PLEASE HELP!
Posts: 1 | From: Angola | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Action Mike
Rewind Curious
Member # 1663

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Action Mike   Email Action Mike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name of the movie you're looking for is "The Last Starfighter."
Posts: 1 | From: Detroit, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ERIN1124
Rewind Curious
Member # 1674

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ERIN1124   Email ERIN1124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could of sworn the name of the movie u are talking about is Flight of the Navigator
Posts: 7 | From: Philadelphia PA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FontanaG
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1673

- posted      Profile for FontanaG   Author's Homepage   Email FontanaG       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is the last star fighter, flight of the navigator is where a space ship picks up a boy in the seventies and returns him in the eighties another cool movie. [Wink]
Posts: 59 | From: FontanaCA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah-Jane
Rewind Curious
Member # 1678

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sarah-Jane   Email Sarah-Jane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need help finding the name of a movie aswell...This is a little obscure for hints, but it's really important I find out. It's from the early 80's and I know one line it is. "I have a question, where are my pants?" This is for a bet between my friends and I....HELP if you can... my e-mail is sarah_jane84@hotmail.com THANKS
Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FontanaG
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1673

- posted      Profile for FontanaG   Author's Homepage   Email FontanaG       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Sarah you we need a little more info do you know any of the stars in this movie, was it a teen movie, adult comedy? [Confused]
Posts: 59 | From: FontanaCA | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah-Jane
Rewind Curious
Member # 1678

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sarah-Jane   Email Sarah-Jane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, this is all I know about the movie...it's for a contest at work and this is the only clue I have...I assume it is a teen movie because most people at work would have been about that age when it came out...sorry to be so obscure...
Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alisae
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 588

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for alisae   Email alisae   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. This message is to Sarah-Jane. I think the movie might be Fast Times At Ridgemont High with that quote or Summer School?

Thank you.

Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home