iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Yet Another Movie Title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yet Another Movie Title
Nic
Rewind Curious
Member # 1568

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Nic   Email Nic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again everyone, I'm in need of another movie title. Unfortunately I don't remember much about this one. Just a couple of minutes of it.

All I remember is a scene at night in the city with a bunch of kids being stopped by strangers (I'm not sure what the kids were up to in the city). One of them had a radio controlled helicopter (he left it at home actually) which he drove all the way from his place to where they were with the remote in his back (so the bad guys wouldn't know what he was up to). I guess he scared them with his toy helicopter. That's all I remember.

After looking at the movies on this site, I'm thinking it could be "Adventures In Babysitting" but I'm really not sure. I can't say for sure if it was a movie or a TV show, I was just a couple of years old (20 years ago approx., maybe less)

Please let me know if you know the movie title, or if you know that I'm wrong about what I think the movie title is.

Thanks
Nic

No one's really gonna to be free until nerd persecution ends.

Posts: 5 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette
Master Rewinder
Member # 252

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Janette   Email Janette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know the name of the movie you're looking for, but I'm pretty sure it's not Adventures in Babysitting. There were no remote control helicopters in Adventures. Wish I could help more, but that's all I got.
Posts: 156 | From: Midwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nic
Rewind Curious
Member # 1568

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Nic   Email Nic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's a start. Thanks Janette. I wish there was a way I could search on the net. But I remember so little.

Thanks again
Nic

Posts: 5 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhutch
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1352

- posted      Profile for Jhutch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do a 'power search' on www.imdb.com for movies/tv shows from 1980-1990 w/ the keyword 'helicopter'. i'd tell you the results i got but it listed over 100 titles, but maybe you'd recognize one.
Posts: 82 | From: Southern USA | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home