iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Beach movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Beach movies
foreveryoung
Rewind Curious
Member # 1507

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for foreveryoung   Email foreveryoung   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please help me remember the title of this movie. There was a series of them I think. They starred two female characters named Ginger and Duckie. It was your typical beach bikini movie with probably no plot. The entire movie was a party with everyone dressed in bikini's and shorts. One scene had a huge bag of "pot" wash up on the beach and all the young people at the party had a bon-fire! I watched this movie in 1984 or 1985 as a young teenager and thought it was really cool. Of course, it was probably a terrible movie, but I've just gotta find it.
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreveryoung
Rewind Curious
Member # 1507

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for foreveryoung   Email foreveryoung   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anybody out there? This is driving me crazy! Any ideas?
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richard_grieco
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1054

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for richard_grieco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Beach Girls" maybe.

If they ever come up with a swashbuckling School, I think one of the courses should be laughing, then jumping off something.
- Jack Handey

Posts: 27 | From: Sactomento, Californey | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that "Where the boy are in 84"????
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forever Young asked:
quote:
Please help me remember the title of this movie. There was a series of them I think. They starred two female characters named Ginger and Duckie. It was your typical beach bikini movie with probably no plot. The entire movie was a party with everyone dressed in bikini's and shorts...[snip]
You are thinking of "Beach Girls" (1982).

To my knowledge, there was never a sequel, but the movie is available on DVD, as a double-bill feature.
(Click below):
http://us.imdb.com/DVD?0083628

Ducky was played by Jeana Tomasina, who was a "Playboy" magazine centerfold in 1980.

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Tomasina,%20Jeana

Hope this helps!

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home