iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Friendly Ghost

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Friendly Ghost
magnolia
Rewind Curious
Member # 1363

- posted      Profile for magnolia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Would really like some help on this one. I watched a film in the 80's and don't know it's title.

Here's what I remember of the plot:

A girl is having difficulty coming to terms with the idea of her mother marrying a new man and ghost called Billy starts visiting her to help her through it. In the end she goes to the wedding and the ghost stops appearing as she no longer needs him. There may have been something about a mineshaft too, maybe that's how Billy died, not sure!!

As you can see I'm quite confused so would be grateful for any ideas on what this could have been!!

Thanks

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VAMPFAN
Rewind Curious
Member # 1497

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for VAMPFAN   Email VAMPFAN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I THINK IT IS AN OLD DISNEY MOVIE "THE GLASS BOY". I COULD BE WRONG ON THIS ONE.
Posts: 10 | From: DETROIT MICHIGAN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll echo VAMPFAN's reply, and say that it could be the Disney movie 'Child of Glass'.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnolia
Rewind Curious
Member # 1363

- posted      Profile for magnolia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your suggestion Logan5 and Vampfan. However, I had a look at some sites for that film and it definately wasn't that one unfortunately!

Keep the ideas coming!!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home