iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » KGB Women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KGB Women
Sirabi
Rewind Curious
Member # 1452

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sirabi   Email Sirabi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the 80's, there was a movie that came on TV, but I only saw the first part of it. It was about Women in the KGB that were possibly sex spies? I'm not sure. I do remember that there was a scene where all of the women were in hotel rooms and they each had a man come on to them. The rooms were all video taped from hidden cameras behind the mirrors. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'm trying to find the title. [Eek!]
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VAMPFAN
Rewind Curious
Member # 1497

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for VAMPFAN   Email VAMPFAN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"SECRET WEAPONS" 1985 MADE FOR TV MOVIE STARRING LINDA HAMILTON.
Posts: 10 | From: DETROIT MICHIGAN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VAMPFAN
Rewind Curious
Member # 1497

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for VAMPFAN   Email VAMPFAN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this movie on VHS $10 if you want it.
Posts: 10 | From: DETROIT MICHIGAN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home