iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need Help For Movies!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Help For Movies!!
Marius350
Rewinder
Member # 342

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Marius350   Email Marius350   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the movies i need help with, is similar to Creepshow and the Twilight Movie, i think, one story has to do with a young kid and his one professor. His professor takes off his head and runs with it in his hand, I think this was an 80's horror. I just rem. that part of the movie where the professor chases the kid.

Next one is another 80's horror where this young kid finds out that his teacher is an alien, he finds out when he sees her eating a frog in school. Another scene is where he wakes up and sees this spaceship land next to his house, he later finds out his parents were aliens too. He and this lady also get traped under sand where the aliens were located and they fight their way out.

Thats about all I remember if anyone knows these movies please tell me, i have been searching them forever. Thanks.......

Posts: 38 | From: Hazleton, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RowMan
Rewinder
Member # 1312

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for RowMan   Author's Homepage   Email RowMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first one is from the television series Amazing Stories (1985-1987). It's entitled, "Go To The Head of the Class" and it was directed by Robert Zemeckis. This episode was released on home video in 1992, but may be out of print now. I'm pretty sure the name of the tape it's on is called, "Amazing Stories Book 2" and also includes the animated "Family Dog" episode directed by Tim Burton.

The second is from Invaders From Mars (1986) and is a remake of a 1953 film of the same title. It is currently available on VHS and DVD from MGM Home Entertainment.

Posts: 35 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marius350
Rewinder
Member # 342

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Marius350   Email Marius350   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You so much RowMan....
Posts: 38 | From: Hazleton, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home