iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Electric Dreams

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Electric Dreams
jackie jensen
Rewind Curious
Member # 1423

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jackie jensen   Email jackie jensen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all i have been looking for this movie "Electric Dreams" about a computer for years hope some one can help me out PLZ

i live in Denmark [Smile]

mail me plz on this if some one can hel me

adelsten@city.dk

Posts: 1 | From: denmark | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Roboto
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1424

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Mr Roboto   Email Mr Roboto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=1929717&domain_id=1877&meta_id=3

You're welcome... [Cool]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately Half.com can only be used by US residents, also jackie jensen is in Denmark which uses PAL format videos. The best bet is eBay UK, and the prices aren't cheap as they average about £20-£25, and make sure the seller will ship internationally.
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Roboto
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1424

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Mr Roboto   Email Mr Roboto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you crazy Brits and your silly tv licenses!

[Razz]

Thanks for keeping me honest...

Posts: 20 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Silly tv licence maybe, but there is the huge benefit of NO COMMERCIALS on the BBC channels. Nothing worse than watching a favourie tv series (24, Red Dwarf etc.) or film and having it interrupted by people trying to sell you their new and improved washing powders (how can it be new *and* improved?)
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Roboto
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1424

Rate Member
Are you trying to tell me that you don't enjoy the "Not so fresh feeling" commercials while trying to watch Rambo?
RowMan
Rewinder
Member # 1312

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for RowMan   Author's Homepage   Email RowMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eBay has a couple of PAL videos listed. Also, there are a few listings for a VCD that will most likely play in a standalone DVD player in Denmark.
Posts: 35 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
Member # 533

A toilet tissue advert in the middle of watching Critters really compliments the nature of the film...

(and some say sarcasm doesn't work online [Smile] )

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home