iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Sci fi movie from mid 80's

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sci fi movie from mid 80's
buckhysen
Rewind Curious
Member # 1418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for buckhysen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can remember a sci fi movie from the mid 80's (I think).

I only saw the movie once so forgive me if this description is not totally accurate.

It was about a man who went into space or maybe to the moon/another planet, and he was blinded, or partually blinded by a ray of some sort.

When he came back to earth he eventually discovered that his eyes were extremely sensitive to the sun. He was forced to wear specially he made sunglasses, but when his eyes were exposed to sunlight he had special powers.

I'm not sure exactly what he could do but I think he could transmit electricity through his body (I recall he burnt a hole in a wire fence just by touching it), and I think he could also run extremely fast, among other things.

As I said, I only watched this film once, it was on TV around 1987/88. I just remember I thought it was pretty good. Although now I'm 15 years older it may not seem as good [Smile]

Anyway, just wondered if this rings a bell with anyone, and whether they could tell me the name of it.

I've had a brief look around the net for it, but unfortunatly I don't know the name of the movie, nor any of the actors in it, so as you can guess its a little hard to find any info on it.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help

Regards

Kev

Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
james Andrews
Master Rewinder
Member # 1425

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for james Andrews   Email james Andrews   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,you infidel I see this with Saddam many years
ago.It is called Northstar and was t.v. movie from
1986.It also star that miserable rascal Billy from Predator.  -

Posts: 168 | From: Bedfont, England | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home