iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What's this movie?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's this movie?
Jhutch
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1352

- posted      Profile for Jhutch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep forgetting the name of this 80s movie about a group of kids that live on an army base (I think). There's one scene in the movie where the kids use a secret code that they invented, which involved them blinking their eyes??? I searched IMDB.com for the title "Army Brats" or the keywords "secret code", but came up with nothing. Any ideas?
Posts: 82 | From: Southern USA | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only film I can think of with kids living on an army base is Iron Eagle, where they steal a plane to rescue one of their dads.
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViciousHeadbutt
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1345

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ViciousHeadbutt   Email ViciousHeadbutt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can remember a movie who's title is actually "Army Brats" maybe in 1984.
Posts: 14 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViciousHeadbutt
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1345

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for ViciousHeadbutt   Email ViciousHeadbutt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tried to look for it on the net but didn't come up with anything. [Confused]
Do you remember any of the plot or possible actors in it?

Good Luck.

Posts: 14 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhutch
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1352

- posted      Profile for Jhutch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, i don't remember any of the plot. the kids are about the age of the "Goonies" gang. i remember scenes of them at a public swimming pool. they use that secret code in a scene w/ a "bad guy"--but i really can't remember what was going on...
Posts: 82 | From: Southern USA | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willman85
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1215

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for willman85   Email willman85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was the film dubbed? 'Cos if it was you might want to check this out: http://www.cvmc.net/movie.jsp?movie_id=73
Posts: 72 | From: Hertfordshire UK | Registered: Nov 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhutch
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1352

i don't think it was dubbed. i thought it was a comedy/family movie. but i really can't remember much about it aside from the "secret code".
She-Ra
Rewind Curious
Member # 1359

- posted      Profile for She-Ra   Email She-Ra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
were they sat on the roof of a house at some point wiv walkie talkies coz thats all i remember bout this movie about a group of kids that sounds pretty similar n i wanted 2 know what it was 4 ages
Posts: 6 | From: england | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhutch
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1352

that sounds kind of familiar, i seem to remember them using walkie-talkies...
alisae
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 588

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for alisae   Email alisae   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. Was this movie Cloak And Dagger with Henry Thomas?
Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhutch
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1352

that movie doesn't look familiar. i guess i just don't remember enough of the movie to identify it. sometimes i wonder if i just dreamed it.
Rockstar
Rewind Curious
Member # 461

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rockstar   Email Rockstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the movie you are talking about, buti forget the name. It had the brat pack in it, and there was a rival on the base between the younger kids and the older kids. The younger group stumbles across a devious plan going on at the base and they work to save the base
---- but of course i forget the name

Posts: 10 | From: PA | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home