iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Does anyone have a screen shot of

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone have a screen shot of
GeauxTiger
Rewind Curious
Member # 1328

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for GeauxTiger   Email GeauxTiger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of the Thompson High School jerseys/shirts that Matthew Modine wears in Vision Quest? I'm thinking of making one, but I need to find a decent picture form which to copy the graphic. Unfortunately, this is one DVD I don't yet own...so I don't have the ability to do a screen grab of it.

Thanks in advance. If you have one, or know where to find one, feel free to e-mail me if you'd like!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eightiesdude
Master Rewinder
Member # 752

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for eightiesdude   Author's Homepage   Email eightiesdude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI i bought that DVD for a whopping $5 at Walmart. I missed this film back in the 80s and watched it for the first time with my g/f we loved it. Try to see if you can find it at Walmart.
Posts: 114 | From: Florida | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hairbands8089
Senior Rewinder
Member # 216

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Hairbands8089   Author's Homepage   Email Hairbands8089   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something tells me you're from Louisiana. Am I right? If you are, it's good to have someone from home on this site. Have a good one.
Posts: 53 | From: South Louisiana, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home