iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Whatever happened to....?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whatever happened to....?
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi folks. I was wondering if anyone could tell whatever happened to some of these actors. They are:

Joey Cramer --Flight of the Navigator
Danny Lloyd --The Shining
anyone from The Monster Squad

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danny Lloyd is a great question I always wonder. Looking up his credits he only did like one other film, then disappeared. One of the most famous movie kids ever!

"Redrum."

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, after a long search for Mr. Danny Lloyd, I finally found a little something on him. go to this site and scroll down a little. Take a look at that pic! wow!

http://www.disinfotainmenttoday.com/darenet/kubrick.htm

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!
Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone had posted before that "fatkid"(Horace) from the Monster Squad died...but i'm not sure about any of the other actors. I know the mom and dad have played in other movies, but I'm not sure about the kids.
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
Yea, I heard that he died. That really sucks. I thought he was pretty cool in the movie. I found out what happened to the cool guy, Rudy, in Monster Squad. He's in a band now called Elephone. I e-mailed him, but I don't think he likes to be associated w/ the movie.

www.elephone.net

SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to that website and I don't think that Ryan(Rudy) has changed a bit! I think he still looks really good! He has aged very very nicely! [Smile]
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
Yea, Ryan has aged nicely. He still basically looks the same. I always wanted to be like "Rudy" when I was a small child. He was definitely the coolest.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home