iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Great Moment for the Week!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Moment for the Week!
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok folks, listen to this. I was over at a kids house this week and he told me he was the best guitar player in town. I asked the kid if he liked Eddie Van Halen at all and he said, "Van Halen sucks and so does the rest of that hair metal bull****." Hearing this, I became very angry. Myself, being a 7 year guitarist, I think the 80's had some of the best guitarists ever. He also said Whitesnake sucks. [Mad] I then told him to show what he could play. He started with Linkin Park and ended with Blink 182. Not impressed at all, I asked to see the guitar and then I started playing Van Halen's Eruption. Let's just say I blew him away in front of all his friends. [Cool]

I just thought I would share that little story. This kind of thing happens all the time. I always have to show these young kids what cool music and killer guitar is all about.

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akita
Master Rewinder
Member # 1257

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Akita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm proud!!! Good one!!! Keep playin'!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 109 | From: Thuringowa,Queensland,Australia | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Akita. I appreciate the support. Rock On! [Smile]
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home