iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Why can i never remember?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why can i never remember?
cheetara2121
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1272

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for cheetara2121   Email cheetara2121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope this rings a bell to someone, i have this thing in my head and there is a load of people, they may live in a mountain and they are enslaved and a boy finds a magic something and goes on an adventure, i know its vague but someone might know!
Posts: 15 | From: wales,uk | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fog-80
Rewinder
Member # 1254

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for fog-80   Email fog-80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neverending Story?

Maybe not!?

Posts: 43 | From: Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bedknobs And Broomsticks?
Do you have anymore info that you can remember that might help??

Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheetara2121
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1272

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for cheetara2121   Email cheetara2121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not really, maybe it was a magic stick
?! i know im grasping at straws

Posts: 15 | From: wales,uk | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheetara2121 asked:
quote:
I hope this rings a bell to someone. I have this thing in my head and there is a load of people, they may live in a mountain and they are enslaved and a boy finds a magic something and goes on an adventure. I know its vague, but someone might know!
Could it be the 1975 Disney movie "Escape To Witch Mountain"? It was followed by a sequel in 1978 "Return From Witch Mountain".

Disney remade it as a TV-movie in 1995.

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it a cartoon? sounds like it could be "Starchaser:The Legend of Orin". Young man finds a magical hilt of a sword while working in mines, escapes and goes on an adventure.
Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheetara2121
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1272

Rate Member
wizard you obviously are a star or some such sparkling object, i do believe you are right

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home