iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help Naming 80's Kids Movie!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Naming 80's Kids Movie!!!
Bonsai
Rewind Curious
Member # 1250

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Bonsai   Email Bonsai   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok I have been wracking my brain over this and so have people on another message board I visit. So here is the run down of what we have gathered about this movie:

there was this girl and in her room there was this mirror. i remeber there being these little stuffed things, kinda like care bears but not. it was not a cartoon. i remember something about the mom picking up the girls clothes to wash and i think the little stuffed thing got thrown in the dryer. then i remember the girl being sucked through the mirror and took her to this other world. i remember her walking on this sidewalk but it was sideways. they were going to this castle where this witch was. i remember something about a crystal ball. then i remember that she did get back to her bedroom at the end.

also there is some magical strawberry like fruit that kept you young if you ate it. the girl was trying to retrieve one of them for her grandmother on the right side of the mirror. there was a witch guarding the little bush that grew the little fuits. theres a gl*** dome covering the tree that grew the fruits If one of the fruits touched the ground it vanished into thin air

i hope someone knows it!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeaditebyDawn
Senior Rewinder
Member # 140

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for DeaditebyDawn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hugga Bunch".. people always ask about this one for some reason.. it must have a great flashbulb effect..
Posts: 63 | From: Baltimore, MD (school)/ Huntington, WV (home) | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home