iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80s Themed Man Cave memorabilia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80s Themed Man Cave memorabilia
TheHoff
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 37591

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for TheHoff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All

I am trying to get some ideas on items for my 80s themed man cave, all I need is items such as wall art, clocks and smaller items.

I've got framed single sheets of Back to the Future, The Goonies, Ferris Buellers Day Off and Beverly Hills cop, also a BTTF metal sign.

Just looking for ideas on a few more posters, 2 clocks, I'm also looking at a Neon Cocktails and Dreams sign, found one on Ebay but anyone got one they know is good quality and can provide the sellers details?

Ideas please?

Thanks

Karl

Posts: 14 | From: On a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless | Registered: Jan 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

15 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would be cool to own an alarm clock like Marty's in back to the Future
Posts: 1626 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 15  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHoff
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 37591

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for TheHoff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TerdNthePoolGGB:
It would be cool to own an alarm clock like Marty's in back to the Future

That's a great idea, now only if I can find one [Wink]
Posts: 14 | From: On a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless | Registered: Jan 2019 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHoff
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 37591

Rate Member
That also got me thinking, I just bought a replica of the hat Marty wore In BTTF2 in 2015 [Smile]
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A clock that's always at 3 o'clock, as a tribute to 3 O'clock High.
Walking Piano from Big! Ha
Caddyshack has a lot of memorabilia like hats, balls, flags, that look like they are from Bushwood Country Club. Those are pretty funny.

I'd say depends on what you couple favorite movies are.

Posts: 693 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHoff
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 37591

Rate Member
Caddyshack is a good shout, loved that film, I will have a look what is available.

Favourite films is difficult, I have a very eclectic taste in films, apart from horror I'll watch pretty much anything.

I could be here for ages listing my fav films, I'll list a few.

Back to the Future
Goonies
Die Hard
Ghostbusters
Raiders
Breakfast Club
Big
Caddyshack
Beverly Hills cop
Teen Wolf
St Elmos Fire
Cocktail

I could go on forever.....

I'm really looking for the sort of suggestions you guys are giving as well, never crossed my mind about Marty's alarm clock or Bushwood Country Club stuff.

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

15 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't checked lately but in the past Marty's alarm clock was easily found on eBay. It wasn't cheap though as it was sought after. I remember the description would even have back to the Future clock in it.
Posts: 1626 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 15  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHoff
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 37591

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TerdNthePoolGGB:
I haven't checked lately but in the past Marty's alarm clock was easily found on eBay. It wasn't cheap though as it was sought after. I remember the description would even have back to the Future clock in it.

It's a Panasonic Model RC-6015 clock radio and not that easy to find anymore....
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Outdoors - Paul Bunyan's Cupboard / Old 96er poster!
Posts: 693 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home