iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help me add to this list! Part 4

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me add to this list! Part 4
GracieLou6
Rewind Curious
Member # 37793

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for GracieLou6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATE: it’s been too quiet over here lately! Spread the word! I want to really have some fun with this, and get all of us 80s people chatting more!! Keep 'em coming, also, include TV shows and stuff like that!

Hey everyone! I'm bored and on summer break, and I recently rewatched Girls Just Want to Have Fun, American Dreamer, and Adventures in Babysitting. I discovered a weird trend: all of these movies have scenes with a girl hanging upside down! Crazy, huh? What are the odds??!! This inspired me (since it's summer and I'm bored) to compile a list of all the movie scenes from 80s films/TV where girls are upside down! Hanging on monkey bars, sitting on a bed or couch, tied up, whatever! I imagine there would be a lot like the scene in Babysitting, where the girl is lying on her bed with her head upside down off the side. Help me add to this list, for fun! [Big Grin]

So far:
* Planes, Trains, & Airplanes (girl on bus)
* American Dreamer (JoBeth Williams tied up)
* Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Helen hunt outside of the window)
* Adventures In Babysitting (singing on bed)
* Sheena (hanging from a tree)
* Blood Harvest (gory, yikes D:)
* The Thing (tied up, also scary)
* Teen Witch (looking under her bed)
Let's keep this thread alive!!!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2021 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home