iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » the old movie with the statue that would come to life

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the old movie with the statue that would come to life
outoftimejedi
Rewind Curious
Member # 1248

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for outoftimejedi   Email outoftimejedi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all, i had a question, does anyone recall that old TV movie, i think it was on ABC like way back in the day, late 80's i guess, it was this halloween movie, not the real ones, but a made for TV thing, that ABC would show ever halloween, it was about this small town, they had this old, ugly statue in town, and every halloween, the statue would come to life and kill the kids, or something like that, god i recall when i was younger, this had to be the scariest thing i had ever saw, i would love to see it now,does anyone have an idea of what it might be caledd or a link of anything, if anyone can help me, please let me know, thanks
Posts: 9 | From: summit, NJ, USA | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leopardpantsmoodlipstick
Rewinder
Member # 916

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for leopardpantsmoodlipstick   Email leopardpantsmoodlipstick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure its not the same, but it kind of reminds me of "Creepshow 2." There was an old wooden indian statue from some small town local store that came to life and would kill people or something. The owner of the store would find paint or blood on its face and someones scalp in its hands. It was a long time ago that i have seen this so my memorie is not too fresh, if you know what i mean. Some one else may have seen this.Its a good movie to rent though from what i can remember. It has 3 or 4 short stories included."Thanks for the ride lady." was the best of them all. hahahaha.Anyone else agree?
Posts: 34 | From: CT,U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhutch
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1352

- posted      Profile for Jhutch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you thinking about the "Mr Boogedy" & "Bride of Boogedy" movies shown on the Wonderful World of Disney? i loved those movies when i was a kid.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0091566

i have "Bride of Boogedy". i need to buy "Mr Boogedy" off ebay. people are constantly selling the 2 movies as a set on ebay for $40-50.

Posts: 82 | From: Southern USA | Registered: Apr 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home