iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Stranger Things

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stranger Things
RetroDaze
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 37432

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for RetroDaze   Author's Homepage   Email RetroDaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is it possible that there is NOT a thread here for this series yet???

Unless you've been living under a rock these past few weeks, you know what this show is about. If you have not seen it yet, I can't recommend it enough. Seriously... you will fall in love with everything about it. No show before has ever evoked that nostalgic feeling the way this does for 80's kids. It is so well crafted, and the 80's references, props, and sets all serve to place you in that time, but not to be the focus. The story is the focus, and that is what really puts this show over the top. Hands down the best thing I've watched in ages.

Posts: 16 | From: Ohio | Registered: May 2016 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there is [Smile] Check out the Rewind Social Club.

I´ve heard only good things about this series.

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home