iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Favorite 80's Winter Movies (non Christmas) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite 80's Winter Movies (non Christmas)
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The frozen dog is great YW
Posts: 1570 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually watch trading places during Christmas but didn't get a chance to this year. I think I will try to watch that in the coming week. As I said in my initial post to this thread, Groundhog Day is my favorite to watch this time of year. I can't wait to watch that one!

Honorary 90's movie (1990) Ski Patrol.... I'm not sure if that's streaming anymore or not. Haven't seen that since I was a kid.

Posts: 663 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a few work commitments I couldn't get out off plus car troubles my Xmas viewing didn't go to plan this year,I did want to watch Christmas Vacation plus santa horror Silent Night Deadly Night but did not get to see either!

Did manage to watch Christmas Story (1983) though for the first time and really enjoyed it so that made up for it somewhat!

Never seen Ski Patrol before gordongecko but have watched both Ski School and Hot Dog The Movie which are both good fun especialy the latter!

[ 10. January 2018, 11:43: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3451 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah gecko, Trading PLaces is one of my favorite winter movies. Was able to catch it on tv over the holidays.

A few other non Christmas winter movies I like are:

Better Off Dead
The THING
Funny Farm(does this count as non Christmas)
Uncle Buck
Coming to America
Soul Man

I like Ski Patrol also YW. It reminds me of an 80s flick. It wasn't far off(1990).

Posts: 1570 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- The Boogens (1981)
- Death Hunt (1981)
- Never Cry Wolf (1983)

All very cold and wintery.. you practically need a thick fur coat to work your way through these three ! [Big Grin]

Great movies though..

Posts: 2112 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home