iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Celebrity Rewind

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrity Rewind
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know any 80's celebrities we could somehow entice onto the site? It would be pretty good for example to get someone like John Cusack or Jon Cryer or Anthony Michael Hall to make some celebrity posts....Does anyone know how we could make this happen? Even if they are washed up and good for nothing else [Wink] Todd Bridges springs to mind for some reason [Big Grin]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Todd bridges would be great as every time he puts up a post we could all keep saying -

-

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if we have john Cusack on here and he starts moaning about his 80s films we can all keep asking him for our -

-

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like a lot of John Cusack's work, but much of what I read about him makes me think that he's a real jerk. And despite doing good stuff recently like the Brian Wilson film and Cronenberg's Maps to the Stars, he's getting to be like Nic Cage in that he's in a lot of direct-to-video-on-demand/DVD junk. DeNiro and Pacino have started down that career path too. Perhaps it's time to be like Jack Nicholson and Gene Hackman and just retire before you become a has-been.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mean specifically getting John Cusack but just someone who is a reasonable 80's celebrity. I am not the biggest Cusack fan myself. We must be able to get someone or are we gonna have to make our ambitions more modest such as getting some guy who held the boom mic in two scenes for No Retreat, No Surrender.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
After making that post, John Cusack signs up on the board and sees the Cusack hate thread and decides to do a straight to television midday movie instead.
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny Bernie.
Adam sandler. i dont know if he made any 80s stuff but he is an 80s guy.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danny Collins has been the best film I've seen in the cinema this year and is amongst my favourite Pacino performances. I pray to God that man never retires!
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we had Kelli Maroney for a short time:

http://www.fast-rewind.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/2/9740.html#000000

http://www.fast-rewind.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/2/9733.html#000000

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Perhaps we can PM her and ask her to come back and bring Judge Reinhold with her [Smile]
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
If that whole six degrees of separation holds any truth then we should be able to get a few celebs on board.
Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andre Gower (from The Monster Squad) would sometimes post on his imdb page a few years back. I also remember in the MySpace days getting a few replies from keith coogan. I find that a lot of jobbing actors from the 80s will be nice enough to answer a few questions so you never know.
Posts: 438 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chloe
Master Rewinder
Member # 37365

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chloe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting some celebrities to make a post on here would be awesome!

Jon Cryer is really great, he was so cool in Pretty In Pink. I love John Cusack. It would be awesome to get Anthony Michael Hall on here. How about Judd Nelson? [Smile]

Posts: 232 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home