iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Name that movie, guy stuck in a city at night

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Name that movie, guy stuck in a city at night
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok my turn for a "what's that movie?" which I think is an 80s one.

The film concerns someone who puts his car into a parking lot during the day but at the end of the day he doesn't get back in time and finds his car locked in and the car lot owner has gone home for the night.
He tries to climb over the fence to retreive his car but a couple of vicious guard dogs come from nowhere so he has to escape back out and spend the night in a seemingly deserted and hostile city, where he comes up against some thugs/gang and gets chased? and I think he has to fight someone to the death?
In the morning he goes back and picks up his car when the car lot owner opens up for the day.

Any ideas? I have a feeling the guy was played by someone famous, someone like Kurt Russel but not him.

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that Death Valley?
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found out what it was;

"After Hours (1985)" http://www.imdb.com/Title?0088680 directed by Martin Scorsese

Now to try and find a copy...

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
Member # 533

I saw After Hours on ITV last night and it's definitely not it because he doesn't drive a car in it, damn [Frown]

Anyone know what film it is?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home