iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Free Ride (1986)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free Ride (1986)
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

While the site was down, i bought and watched this fun teen action comedy.
Free Ride stars Gary Hershberger (Paradise Motel, Twin Peaks), Reed Rudy (Zapped Again), Renee Props,
Peter DeLuise (21 Jump Street, The Midnight Hour), Brian McGregor and Dawn Schneider.

Hershberger´s character Dan Garten "accidentally" steals a sportscar while he tries to impress a lady.
The car belongs to italian mob and has 250,000 $ under the seat.
Dan goes to college with the car and tells his friends what´s going on and soon the Garbagio mob family is after him.

Simple 80s style plot and lots of good dialogue here and i like most of the characters. Always nice to see Peter DeLuise too.
Anyone here seen Free Ride?

Free Ride trailer

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one I've been wanting to watch for an absolute age atomik,it's pretty difficult to get hold of a copy over here,another one that's m.I.a on the DVD front.

This and the 1986 comedy the boss's wife are high on my priority list,if I ever see a copy going cheap enough I'll definitely pick it up.

Wow! Look at that cover art.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home