iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Last 80s movie you watched? (Page 35)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35   
Author Topic: Last 80s movie you watched?
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barbara Crampton is a petite little thing, but she sure is great in these sexy roles. I think it's because she's fearless/confident in her nudity. Just look at Re-Animator.
Posts: 2103 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leo Logan
Rewind Idol
Member # 9206

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Leo Logan   Email Leo Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Year of the Dragon (1985)
A Night in Heaven (1983)

Posts: 3767 | From: Willimantic, CT | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Battle Beyond the Stars (1980)

"A young farmer sets out to recruit mercenaries to defend his peaceful planet, which is under threat of invasion by the evil tyrant Sador and his armada of aggressors." (IMDb)

Watched this Roger Corman´s "Seven Samurai in space" film and i have to say that i´m a bit disappointed.
Love the low-budget sfx and all that but it´s just too much a family film. I was expecting a little rougher stuff from Corman.

Sybil Danning with her sexy outfits is easily the best part of the film [Big Grin]

Posts: 7207 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Peterson
Rewind Curious
Member # 37560

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Ray Peterson   Email Ray Peterson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's Having A Baby (1988)

I enjoyed this film very much, a first time view for me despite wanting to see it years now.
It's one of those that "slipped through the net" during my childhood spent ingesting 80's films in the mid to late 80's and into the 90's. I love discovering new old films from the era and this was gold. Kevin Bacon is great as ever, and it's got that 80's feel I adore.

4/5

Posts: 9 | From: The Burbs | Registered: Jul 2018 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^

A movie made better by the inclusion of this Kate Bush song:

This Woman's Work

I think I'll watch it tonight.

Posts: 1528 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I enjoy She's Having A Baby as I do all of John Hughes other 80s directorial efforts as he made some real classics during that decade and infact the only one of his that I've never checked out is Curly Sue from 1991 which plot wise doesn't quite grab me like the others do but saying that I do like Jim Belushi so I might give it a go one day!

Awesome Kate Bush track there j2me and there was some seriously great music on the majority of John Hughes movies!

[ 12. July 2018, 07:15: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3421 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Peterson
Rewind Curious
Member # 37560

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Ray Peterson   Email Ray Peterson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ordered Stephen King box with Maximum Overdrive and the wonderful Silver Bullet on Amazon. So two more classics to watch as soon as the Postie pops them in my letter box!
Posts: 9 | From: The Burbs | Registered: Jul 2018 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MovieRob
Rewind Curious
Member # 37559

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MovieRob   Email MovieRob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This past week I watched Real Genius and introduced a couple friends to one my my all time faves: The Sure Thing.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2018 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to fastrewind MovieRob!
Real Genius ranx #2 on my favorite movies.

Posts: 1560 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely love Silver Bullet Ray and Maximum Overdrive is great fun as well,is that the same box set that features Cat's Eye? as that's also a really good watch!

The Sure Thing I consider a classic MovieRob and I also loved his dafter comedies Better Off Dead,Hot Pursuit and One Crazy Summer as well!

Posts: 3421 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to The Rewind Movie Rob and Ray Peterson!
Posts: 2030 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home