iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » welcome back to the rewind

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: welcome back to the rewind
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope everyone is keeping well and have been watching loads of great movies!

This last week I've watched plain clothes (1988) for the first time which I enjoyed,the girl next door (2004) which was also good for a laugh,the awesome stage fright aka deliria (1987) and a rental movie - and soon the darkness (2010) starring amber heard which was OK ish.nothing amazing but still watchable enough.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi warrior. excited to be back. really missed the site. i suppose the spam was the reason for the essential maintenance. a big thanx to the moderators for spending their time on the site.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry it was soooooo long in coming back...

There will probably be some fairly major changes upcoming soon, including a move to new board software, but while I was housekeeping, I thought it was a nice idea to just open up the board again...

I just pray that the spammers leave us alone for a bit... Anyways, its great to be back [Smile]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've checked back on the site I loose count the number of times to see if it was up and going again and when it came back up online today I nearly fell of my chair.

Yeah well done to all the moderators for getting the site back up and running it could not have been easy!

Hi there terd hope all's well mate!

[ 21. January 2015, 11:04: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Awesome to see the site up and running again. Missed you guys!
Don´t know how many we lost during the break but warrior seems to be already on fire [Smile]

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
how you doing atomik,good to see you back,i checked your profile to see if you had a contact address i was going to try to get in touch,see if i could notify you and the likes of johnny,helen,bernie etc,etc but i couldn't find any
i came online yesterday checked the site to see if anything was happening,thought i was seeing things when i saw the forum back up and running.

i'd imagine it will take a few weeks before things start getting back to some normality,can't even think how long the site's been down for now but it's got to have been quite some time.

anyhow it's great your back and great that the site's back!

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´m fine, thanks for asking. I´ve been watching lots of movies and like always, also getting tons of new ones.
I found a finnish movie site and i´ve been a member for maybe 8 months now. It´s an important thing to keep up the writing skills [Wink]
Now i´m only wondering if i´ve lost my ability to write in english [Big Grin]

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure glad the boards are back up. I can't believe it's been 13 years ago when I first found this great site.
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"WELCOME TO THE PARTY PAL!" John McClane
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for noikz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After 13 years, I almost deleted the bookmark a few times.

Glad I didn't, welcome back. [Smile]

Hey, everybody, we're all gonna get laid.

Posts: 239 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back from the dead! Been far too long since I last graced the standard pink and purple settings. Great to be back!
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's very surreal to be back...I missed being here and talking with everyone...so much...even though during the time I was gone- I did talk to alot of people through my Facebook page- but it just wasn't the same. I have made alot of friends through the Rewind, who are now like family to me....so it is great to see things working again. I hope some more of the old Rewinders start popping up.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. Just checking in. I've missed you crazy cats. Did anyone else go to the bttf secret cinema? I need to catch up on your 80's shenanigans
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Pooh
Master Rewinder
Member # 5798

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Princess Pooh   Email Princess Pooh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, so glad we're all back. So missed this site. [Smile]
Posts: 156 | From: London | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home