iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Me & Andrew McCarthy!! OMG!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Me & Andrew McCarthy!! OMG!!
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't even believe this day!! Got to meet & talk to Andrew McCarthy!! Beyond cool!!

-

[ 29. October 2012, 20:48: Message edited by: cindymancini ]

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what did you talk about?!!!

That is awesome!

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was this a chance meeting or something like a convention?
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You both look gorgeous!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was at Chiller Theatre convention in NJ this weekend!!

He was very kind! I was a nervous wreck for some reason as I approached the table. I told him that too! He signed my Pretty in Pink dvd & posed for the pic! I apologized for being kinda scrambled in the moment and he said, "No, you're great" which made me feel better. I told him I heard wonderful things about his book and that I was looking forward to reading it!

When Isis was done taking our pic, she looked at it and said out loud, "Oh my god, he's beautiful." We laughed and I said "Let me see" so I looked at it with him while he was still next to me & involuntarily I said out loud, "Oh you are beautiful in this!" And he laughed and thanked us!! He was cool! Looked like he was in amazing shape & still so very handsome!!

Great experience!!

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 -

He laughed and I kinda cringed as I slid this across the table for him to sign...I said real slow, "Yeah...would you please sign this..."

At least I didn't whip out Mannequin!! It was tempting tho [Wink] !

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andrew seems to be a cool guy.
Only missing The Beniker Gang of his 80s films.

Did he already sign your Class dvd? [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you need now is Molly's and Jon's autographs on your PIP dvd. =)
Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How Cool Is That! Im a fan of Andrew McCarthy's work especially in St Elmo's Fire. He seems like a pretty grounded dude would have love to have met him.
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so cool. I've always been one of the McCarthy cheering section. I know some peeps don't rate him that highly.

quote:
Only missing The Beniker Gang of his 80s films.
It's an ok TV movie. A little saccharine and silly, but worth a watch.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home