iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Hot Dog..The Movie....hahaha

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Dog..The Movie....hahaha
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here's another one not listed on the website...What's up with ski-movies in the 80's?? All I picture are lodges with hot tubs and preppy people. Anyone seen this? Or better yet, what about the movies Hamburger...The Motion Picture. I never saw that...lol!!!!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
tbird89
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1164

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tbird89   Email tbird89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hamburger :The Motion Picture is one of my favorite 80's movies. I'm still waiting for it to come out on DVD. I remember seeing Hot Dog on HBO when I was in high school, but have not seen it since. I loved it!!! Is it out on DVD?
Posts: 51 | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
noblprz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 999

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for noblprz   Email noblprz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Put those cookies back, motherf*cker"

I loved the Hamburger movie. Another great quote:

"If you don't get laid soon, your dick is gonna look like a pickle, you're gonna spend the rest of your life GERKHIN OFF!"

HAAAAAAAA!

Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both great movies.
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*singing 'hamburgers from America...."* or something like that(theme song from the movie). Remember when they got punished and were locked in giant pickels, while secret sauce was poured onto their heads? LOL! And their beds were giant hamburgers, the sheets were tomatoes and lettuce and the top blankets were sesame buns! lol.......... They don't make movies like that anymore! :)
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home