iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » All The Right Moves Reenactment this week

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All The Right Moves Reenactment this week
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnstown High School and Westmont Hilltop H.S. are going to reenact the All The Right Moves football game, each wearing throwback uniforms. Here is the article in the Johnstown, PA newspaper:
http://tribune-democrat.com/bigstory/x1059018863/JHS-Westmont-will-re-enact-game-from-All-the-Right-Moves

I'll also post a video.

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnUF7mRWts&list=PLD054D3ED50A64782&feature=player_embedded#!

Here is a video for ya.

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! That's pretty crazy.
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

http://tribune-democrat.com/bigstory/x72185442/Critical-acclaim

Here is another article from today's paper. Lea Thompson also sent a video. It's crazy that ESPN has picked up on this and they are going to show the game live on ROOT Sports.

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats really cool Pittsburghgirl. Not sure how much of this is going on but maybe a trend will start and we will see more of this kind of stuff in the future.
Posts: 1990 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible. I read both the online articles and watched the videos on them.

I will view the other two videos tomorrow.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

It seems as though the whole town was stoked! I wish I could have been there. That would be cool of it did start a trend.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home