iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Hamburger: The Motion Picture (1986)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hamburger: The Motion Picture (1986)
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

"Russell has been expelled from several schools for lewd, crude and nude conduct.
Busterburger University is his last chance at education and satisfying his disappointed parents." (IMDb)

Ok, i loved it. Who doesn´t [Smile]
This is a superfunny comedy directed by Mike Marvin
who directed another classic, The Wraith which was released during the same year!
This man is a legend!

The cast rocks!
Leigh McCloskey, Debra Blee, Sandy Hackett, Randi Brooks, D1ck Butkus, John Young,
Jack Blessing, Charles Tyner, Chip McAllister, Barbara Whinnery and Maria Richwine.
We can also see Jon Lovitz in his first feature film.

John Young as Prestopopnick
 -

Randi Brooks is hot and Debra Blee so cute.
Now i own all six movies Debra made in the 80s.

Randi Brooks looking good!
 -

I loved the opening credits: we can see various hamburger joints, young and old people eating burgers
and hear this catchy hamburger related tune. This is 80s magic!

Showerscene, Busterburger University, the fun burger beds, great school scenes,
awesome chinese restaurant sequence, pickle torture, burger church and hymns... Gotta love all the crazy ideas!

Enter the "Fab 400" eating club, the motorcycle gang and the black police squad.
And they trash a restaurant together [Smile]
I also loved the hamburger handclap during the graduation scene.

If you haven´t seen this classic: beg, borrow or steal it!

Hamburger: The Motion Picture trailer

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spreadking
Master Rewinder
Member # 7280

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spreadking   Email Spreadking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You said it as well as anyone else could.

Russell trying not to have sex while at school, Fred trying to get him to have sex at school, the Guacamolan freedom fighter trying to have sex with him. and that is just one of the storylines. The Chinese restaurant scene is a classic and I find that most females find that scene erotic. The two twins in the Fab 400 club were also in Midnight Madness, but I think they lost weight for this film.

Posts: 215 | From: Central TX | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Ah, the lost gem of our generation. A big part of the growing up process for me. I will tell you that my brother and I have been quoting it since the days of cinemax in '87 when I recorded it.

A true story. My brother's friend James Villani used to be in the basketball Saturday Morning TV show called "Hang Time" on NBC. We went to go see him in the spring of '98. We got to go to the lot and the set and on set was **** Butkus, who played the coach of the team on the show. (This is a man with a freakin' award named after him in college football) My brother and I ask to have a picture taken with him and get one and upon standing next to him my brother says, "Mr. Butkus, it is an honor to meet you, I must have seen Hamburger 1,000,000 times."

Needless to say we all still laugh about this.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution, when are you going to write your review for this and send it in?

I have never watched this, by the way.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I seeked this out a while ago because of Devo's fandom of it. Had to get a bootleg too. Have to watch it again, remember it more for **** Butkus being in it. What a player!
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's start with you Ketchup Crotch!
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Druden: You LOOK like you're from Guacamol!
Mezzanine : Guacamole!

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pic of Randi brooks Atomic. She is the #1 reason to own this movie.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home