iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Worst dancing in a movie (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Worst dancing in a movie
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

It was on this morning. The party at the Mansion dance scene in Satisfaction. "We got manners we haven't even used yet."

Great line.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to School.

When Sally Kellerman is looking for Thornton. He is in the spa with his 'nieces' and on her way towards the spa she does the worst dance move ever. a little duck and weave. It truly is barfarama.

Have not seen Satisfaction.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jean Claude in "Breakin'" has to be on this list!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megaforce
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7183

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Megaforce   Email Megaforce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rad

When Bart Taylor and his friends dancing with a couple of girls at the school dance.

But otherwise it´s a good movie.

Posts: 70 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wolf dance in Teen wolf and also the African anteater ritual in can't buy me love.

Also Ronalds little solo performance in the bathroom as he is practicing.

I don't think that everyone would start doing it....come on.

[ 18. November 2011, 13:02: Message edited by: P_a_u_l ]

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tell one of the funniest was chris farley dancing at the party on coneheads that and ricky butler cutting a rug on better off dead

i agree with lomax both wolf and anteater dances are incredibly stupid, might as well throw encino man one in there too, is it stupid because eveybody tries to do the same dance?

what was the sexier dance

jaime lee curtis on true lies

or kim basinger 9 1/2 weeks

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Kim Basinger is definitely hotter but I have not seen 9 1/2 weeks cos I hate Joe Cocker and especially that particular song.
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about the worst dancing but I can tell you what I think might be the best dancing in a movie...

Brad on top of the grand piano in Bachelor Party!! The flying dutchman he does off that thing, leaves me in awe to this day! LOL!! Sorry...

"I fell in love with a little demon...(little demon, little demon...)" LOL!!!

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
She crawled up beside me her smile terrified me and I was suffering in ecstasy.

O'Neil's best quote:

If I was that kid I would breast feed until I was 17 or 18.

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you dump debbie and i will give cash

oh, well what is debbie's blue book value

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
10,000 dollars a litten microwave, a GE toaster oven, a quisinart.......Michelin tyres brand new, a set of sears best best metric tools.

Hahaa...classic stuff....one of the best scenes of the movie.

Debbie...he's gonna hurt you. He'd never be true to you the way I would.

Cole Whittier ladies and gentleman, a funny funny guy as well as being a wonderfully talented human being.

oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kevdugp73:

oh YES Kev...what a great call mate...well done you! Got to agree with this...its just awful isnt it. You can see him sort of creepin forward to get in the shot more. lol
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Let's not forget that his partner in crime Michele Quisi is tight next to him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POXoJyNcLiI&feature=related

Another Van Damme dance scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8XKeN0zk4&feature=related

That scene is arguably much much worse than his dancing in Breakin'

[ 18. November 2011, 13:03: Message edited by: P_a_u_l ]

Burnett
Senior Rewinder
Member # 9924

5 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Burnett   Email Burnett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That dancing/fighting scene in Kickboxer is just hilarious!!! Him acting drunk at the end, hahaha.

Currently, our friend is on Belgian tv, acting in a commercial for soap powder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCX793splC4

Posts: 87 | From: Belgium | Registered: Aug 2011 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kevdugp73:

Agreed and that scene could also be listed under hilarious scenes.

It was on 1 of the topics on here. Anyone remember which 1 it was. Would be grand to see it again. Goodday

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
It was in Top 5 Van Damme movies topic.
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
10,000 dollars a litten microwave, a GE toaster oven, a quisinart.......Michelin tyres brand new, a set of sears best best metric tools.

Hahaa...classic stuff....one of the best scenes of the movie.

Debbie...he's gonna hurt you. He'd never be true to you the way I would.

Cole Whittier ladies and gentleman, a funny funny guy as well as being a wonderfully talented human being.

"Hang in there babe, we love ya!"

HAHAHAHAHA!! WOW! Great!!

"The way I see it, this lug is in love & he's got alot of major appliances laying around."

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
rudy is great character in this

who put this crap in my beer coolah

Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Well, Mr. Thompson that's really quite a list and I think if I really apply myself I can be a totally changed person by the time we finish lunch.
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
i think we are going to adopt at first, i got my eye set on a 17 year old vietmanese girl
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Rick ah, we don't have a dog...

...That's too bad...it's a waste of some good fat.

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all kinds of bad dancing [Smile] [Smile]
Here´s a scene from Body Rock, this movie is a classic!

Lorenzo lamas in body rock - Hip hop lesson !!!

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creepshow.

Cass and Hank Blaine dancing in the segment Father's Day.

Pathetic by any standard. [Razz]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange Behaviour (1981)

the dancing-scene certainly looks like.. er, well.. strange behaviour ! [Smile]

See and judge for yourself : www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0eAlUD93K4

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lovers with Cassie:
Creepshow.

Cass and Hank Blaine dancing in the segment Father's Day.

Watched that movie recently, and I crack up every time they are dancing!
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home